Two of the coolest words in the history of words are most definitely, THE END. When I see them at the conclusion of a movie or at least understand the implication that the film is over, it usually brings on an internal sigh of contentment. A “journey is complete” sense of finality, if you will…. Read more »
Month: August 2012
- Looking for a Comfort Read? Autostraddle Has You.
- Seven Shores Series Featured as a Netflix Must Someday
- Gear Up For Summer With Autostraddle’s Top Eight Romance Recommendations
- Seven Shores Gets a Shoutout for Female Friendships from Women.com
- Women.com Names Melissa Brayden a Consistent Favorite in Romance