I got my first job when I was eight. I know what you’re thinking. Late bloomer. But it was about that time in my life when I started to realize that I needed things, and things cost money. I went to my parents. My weekly allowance wasn’t going to cut it. What could I do,… Read more »
Month: September 2012
- Looking for a Comfort Read? Autostraddle Has You.
- Seven Shores Series Featured as a Netflix Must Someday
- Gear Up For Summer With Autostraddle’s Top Eight Romance Recommendations
- Seven Shores Gets a Shoutout for Female Friendships from Women.com
- Women.com Names Melissa Brayden a Consistent Favorite in Romance