I’m a derelict blogger. It’s true. Life turned up the heat and I stepped out of the blogosphere. And when I say heat, I’m referencing grad school, that carnival ride of academia that owned me for the past nine months. I got home after midnight a lot and was too sleepy to figure out how… Read more »
Month: June 2014
- Looking for a Comfort Read? Autostraddle Has You.
- Seven Shores Series Featured as a Netflix Must Someday
- Gear Up For Summer With Autostraddle’s Top Eight Romance Recommendations
- Seven Shores Gets a Shoutout for Female Friendships from Women.com
- Women.com Names Melissa Brayden a Consistent Favorite in Romance