Today marks my last official day of summer. I head back on Monday for what will be my last year of graduate school and feel I would be remiss if I didn’t take a moment to glance back at the very-unique-summer-of-many-things. I learned, I frolicked, I had fun with friends, worked on some books, and… Read more »
Month: August 2015
- Looking for a Comfort Read? Autostraddle Has You.
- Seven Shores Series Featured as a Netflix Must Someday
- Gear Up For Summer With Autostraddle’s Top Eight Romance Recommendations
- Seven Shores Gets a Shoutout for Female Friendships from Women.com
- Women.com Names Melissa Brayden a Consistent Favorite in Romance