(A repost of a blog I wrote recently for Read a Romance Month): We all know her. She’s sweet, unassuming, sometimes funny, and once in a while a klutz. She’s endearing for days, and maybe a little quirky in a fun way. She’s easily attractive, but even more so once you get to know her…. Read more »
Month: January 2016
- Looking for a Comfort Read? Autostraddle Has You.
- Seven Shores Series Featured as a Netflix Must Someday
- Gear Up For Summer With Autostraddle’s Top Eight Romance Recommendations
- Seven Shores Gets a Shoutout for Female Friendships from Women.com
- Women.com Names Melissa Brayden a Consistent Favorite in Romance