I have an unfortunate confession to make. I don’t often pursue things I know I’m not good at. There. I’ve said it. Call it an overt fear of failure. It’s a character flaw and probably keeps me from learning new and exciting things. I could have been a fantastic skydiver, if I weren’t dreadfully terrified… Read more »
Month: August 2016
- Looking for a Comfort Read? Autostraddle Has You.
- Seven Shores Series Featured as a Netflix Must Someday
- Gear Up For Summer With Autostraddle’s Top Eight Romance Recommendations
- Seven Shores Gets a Shoutout for Female Friendships from Women.com
- Women.com Names Melissa Brayden a Consistent Favorite in Romance