As women, we don’t often talk about the struggles we face. Maybe it’s just part of the role we’re taught to play in society: strong, in control, and totally okay…even when we aren’t. I’m starting to rethink that philosophy. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I love my job. The ability… Read more »
Month: April 2018
- Looking for a Comfort Read? Autostraddle Has You.
- Seven Shores Series Featured as a Netflix Must Someday
- Gear Up For Summer With Autostraddle’s Top Eight Romance Recommendations
- Seven Shores Gets a Shoutout for Female Friendships from Women.com
- Women.com Names Melissa Brayden a Consistent Favorite in Romance